Weight Loss Goal for September 1, 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SparkPeople

Now that I have my goals for how much to lose and by when, I should come up with a plan.  I know it will affect how much I eat, what I eat, and how much I exercise.  Over the next few years my eating and exercise habits are going to have to change drastically, but I don't want to overwhelm myself right at the beginning.  So, now I need to find some not-too-demanding things I can do to begin a healthier lifestyle.  Any ideas?

There is a website called SparkPeople that has been recommended to me.  It is a free weight loss and fitness program online which offers


  • Personalized diet & fitness plan
  • Calorie counter, exercise tracker, fitness demonstrations & videos
  • Answers from our dietitians & trainers on message boards
So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to check it out and see what kind of plans they recommend.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, you are a beautiful woman with a kind heart and a passion for life! I'm so very proud of you for wanting to achieve your goals, and I just KNOW you can do it. I also believe that you can lose more well before 2012. Have you ever checked out Jason Mott's group on facebook called "100 lbs in 100 weeks"?? This would be an excellent source of encouragement for you, and Jason has reached his goal! I'm sure he'd love to help you in any way he can as well! Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?v=info&gid=25684472693

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! Thank you so much! I am so blessed by your encouraging words. Wow! That is so cool that Jason was able to do that! I'll definitely check it out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Ultimate Weight Loss Goal