Weight Loss Goal for September 1, 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Encouragement

It is so refreshing to get encouragement from friends and family.  Even just a simple "You can do it!" or "Yay" on my blog gives me renewed motivation.

 Or when I'm home and my family makes a healthy dinner instead of pizza.  Or someone offering to help me learn how to make healthy food.  Giving me tips on things they have learned about living a healthy lifestyle.  And I especially like it when people invite me to join them in a healthy activity.  Even something as simple as going for a walk.

These may be simple things, but add up to a wonderful circle of support and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dearest! Just wanted to pop in quick and tell you how much I loved going for a walk with all of us sisters and mummsies the other week. It's great quality time to be spending with my wonderful family. :] Keep going! I believe in you! You're doing great so far! And I promise I'll get better at this whole blogging thing... it'll take a bit, but I'll get there. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hannah! :-) I loved going for a walk with you ladies, too! It was so wonderful. Thanks so much for your encouragement. It really helps keep me going with this. And don't let yourself get stressed about the blog thing. lol I know you're busy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Ultimate Weight Loss Goal