Weight Loss Goal for September 1, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

These [will be] a few of my favorite things

So, I'm up half a pound from last week.  303lbs.  I've reached a point that I always reach.  The point where I want to lose weight, but I'm having a hard time not reverting back to all of my old habits.

To help me get through and remember why I'm doing this, I'm going to take a suggestion from my sister, Lou, and write out all of the things I'm looking forward to once I lose weight...


  • Greater variety of theatre roles
  • Dancing
  • Fitting on roller coaster rides again
  • Finding bathing suits that fit properly
  • Ice-skating
  • Mountain biking
  • Rock-climbing
  • Fitting in auditorium seats
  • Hiking
  • Shopping in the 'misses' section
  • Playing tag
  • Ropes courses
  • Skiing
  • My new scale being able to calculate body fat %
  • Shopping at Victoria's secret
  • Fitting all seat belts
  • Bungee Jumping and or Sky Diving

17 comments:

  1. Melissa... I love you, too!!! I've been praying about this with you lately, I'd love to see you soon! Let's do something. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, thank you so much! You really made me smile! :-D

    Elisheva! Yes! Lets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a dream last night that you were successful in losing a lot of weight, and you looked vibrant and beautiful! My subconscious believes in you, too! Sending good vibes your way to help you recapture the vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lou! That is actually quite encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Melissa, I've been thinking about you the past 2 days... so here I am, writing to tell you I love you and believe in you and I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, Do you want to come over/ meet me somewhere sometime for something fun-ish, or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey beautiful! What's happening? Hope you are doing well. We should get together, now that your show is over! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You inspire me. I've been consistently gaining weight since junior year of high school. I've never considered myself small, but when I graduated, I was 50 lbs. lighter than I am now... I'm going to try to be healthier too. I'm going to start eating more greens and fruits and fresh food (even if spaghetti-o's are cheaper)and exercising.

    ~ CJ

    ReplyDelete

Ultimate Weight Loss Goal